Terms & Conditions

DEPOSIT:
A 40% deposit is required to secure your spot. This is refundable upon cancellation in an appropriate time span. Please see below about cancellations

CANCELLATIONS:
As we have specially reserved time and space for you in our course, a 2 week notice is required for cancellations. In the event of a less than 2 week notice, we reserve the right to keep the initial deposit. We appreciate you for respecting our time and thank you for your understanding.

As per the cancellation policy, please note that your credit card information is collected and kept in a secure server when reserving your enrollment in the course. Your information is only ever accessed in the event of a 
cancellation.

PAYMENT:
You are required to initially pay a 40% deposit to secure your enrollment in the course. The remaining 60% of the course fee is due before the class date. All payments may be made online, in a secure server. 

LISENSURE:
Please note that this course is open to professionals only. Professionals meaning those who have a license to touch and massage. This License may be from any state, but must be an esthetician, massage therapist, cosmetologist, or even chiropractor. please email us if you are not sure if you possess correct lisensure info@healthygoddess.co
 

HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE COURSE?
Please complete an enrollment application here. You will recieve an email upon our review, to confirm whether or not you have been selected for this round of training. we have limited spaces for each class, and spaces fill quickly. 

Questions, comments, or concerns? email info@healthygoddess.co

First to Know, First to Glow!
  • Facebook
  • Instagram