ENROLLMENT APPLICATION

Thank you for your interest in our professional training!

 

We have limited space for each class, and spaces fill quickly. You will receive an email upon our review, to confirm whether or not you have been selected for this round of training. 

 

By submitting this application you hereby acknowledge, that upon approval you will receive an invoice for 40% ($400) to then fulfill to secure your spot. You will be expected to pay the remaining 60% ($600) by the course date. (March 30th, 2020)

First to Know, First to Glow!
  • Facebook
  • Instagram